• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 AXNewsBot

AXNewsBot

Beep Beep

• AX Staff
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

LOS ANGELES, CA, November 15th, 2012 – Anime Expo, North America’s largest anime and Japanese pop culture convention, continues to ramp up for AX2013 by presenting prolific voice actor Kyle Hebert, best known for voicing anime favorites Gohan from Dragon Ball Z and Gurren Lagann’s Kamina! Mr. Hebert has also provided the voice of Naruto’s Kiba, Bleach’s Aizen and Ganju, Street Fighter’s Ryu, and Ouran High School Host Club’s Kazukiyo Soga.

Mr. Hebert has also provided a host of voices for  video games like the Sonic franchise, Star Ocean, Tales of Symphonia, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Saints Row: The Third, Final Fantasy XIII, World of Warcraft, Devil May Cry 4, Dynasty Warriors, Soul Calibur V and Resident Evil V. 

In addition, Mr. Hebert has hosted the Anime Expo Masquerade in recent years.

Anime Expo is delighted to welcome back Kyle Hebert as a Guest of Honor for AX2013, coming to the Los Angeles Convention Center July 4th – 7th, 2013.  Additional guest announcements are coming soon!

#2 jnova

jnova

Miso Soup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Again?

Didn't he come this year already? I know he was there in 2011.

#3 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Mochi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

Again?

Didn't he come this year already? I know he was there in 2011.

Yeah, but as an industry guest, and I know its getting quite stale, but the last I even saw him [unknowingly] personally was from my first ax con from 08...Yeah, its like he's everywhere...It would have been best if they added more random/surprise/unknown guests than the ones everyone knows...>_>

But its alright, I don't mind...

Edited by NeoStrayCat, 19 November 2012 - 07:54 PM.

"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found"

#4 Citrakite

Citrakite

Bento

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8225 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Listen to his webcasts He said as long as they keep offering to have him he'll keep coming and dude is entertaining.

Celebrating my 12th year of AX
Green Baka Ranger Awwwwaaaaaayyy!
Darth Jailbaitus, Sith Lord of the Party Van
AliceX-1.jpg

#5 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Mochi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Listen to his webcasts He said as long as they keep offering to have him he'll keep coming and dude is entertaining.

Yeah, you're right on that, entertaining VA and all... -_-

"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found"

#6 animejunkie

animejunkie

Sushi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6631 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

I've been to a few of his panels in the past, he's definitely very entertaining...I don't think anyone expected AX to roll out with the really big guns this early anyway. The fact that they've announced two guests before Christmas is actually impressive since they usually don't start until after the new year :P

9 Year AX veteran, looking forward to my 10th AX next year

Upcoming Cons:

Pacific Media Expo

Anime Los Angeles

Sakura Con

Anime Expo

#7 jnova

jnova

Miso Soup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Yeah, but as an industry guest, and I know its getting quite stale, but the last I even saw him [unknowingly] personally was from my first ax con from 08...Yeah, its like he's everywhere...It would have been best if they added more random/surprise/unknown guests than the ones everyone knows...>_>

But its alright, I don't mind...

Yeah I mean its cool. I'll go see his thing probably but I was just curious because I know for sure he was there in 2011, I wasn't so sure about this year.

#8 scrapz

scrapz

Rice Cracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Yeah I mean its cool. I'll go see his thing probably but I was just curious because I know for sure he was there in 2011, I wasn't so sure about this year.

He was there this last year, as well as the year before. He has been in attendance for a while now, as he is a local and will go as long as it is offered. He is a nice guy, and likes to go to every con that he can.

#9 Dreamer

Dreamer

Shabu Shabu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4351 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

He is a gentleman and a scholar. I don't know why I have the feeling I've met him in a line somewhere.

forumsignature-AX_zps9ee2816b.jpg
"Follow the people -- they will always take you to where you need to go."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users