IPB Style© Fisana

Photo

Anime Expo Trumpets to the Heavens: Eric Vale — The First Guest of Honor for AX 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 AXNewsBot

AXNewsBot

Beep Beep

• AX Staff
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

LOS ANGELES, CA, November 8th, 2012 – Anime Expo, North America’s largest anime and Japanese pop culture convention, is excited to announce Eric Vale as our first Guest of Honor for AX2013.  As one of the Illuminati’s secret leaders, Mr. Vale disguises his intentions towards global domination via mutant giraffes by distracting the world’s population with his voice acting ability.

Known not only for rescuing small children holding even smaller kittens from burning buildings being blown about by stage six hurricanes, Vale has created a prolific body of work as a voice actor in roles such as Dragonball Z’s Trunks, Sanji in One Piece, and Yuki from the classic anime Fruits Basket.

(We’d also mention his voice acting in Hetalia: Axis Powers and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but we’re afraid of causing an international fainting crisis.)

Anime Expo is thrilled –and mildly frightened— to welcome Mr. Vale as our first Guest of Honor for 2013.  Please join us in welcoming him to Los Angeles’ largest anime convention and please, whatever you do, don’t feed him after midnight.

#2 BakaOfYaoi

BakaOfYaoi

Pocky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

Squeee~
America and Canada <3
Im in love~

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

Shabu Shabu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4351 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Well geeze this sure was a quick one. Glad to know you guys are doing something before March this year.

forumsignature-AX_zps9ee2816b.jpg
"Follow the people -- they will always take you to where you need to go."

#4 Ren-tan

Ren-tan

Sushi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5130 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

This thread actually scared me for a second. I was like "@$&@! Is there only 2 months till AX ? time sure flew fast.....wait its till winter". It feels like AX is trolling me :x
Posted Image

#5 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Mochi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

This thread actually scared me for a second. I was like "@$&@! Is there only 2 months till AX ? time sure flew fast.....wait its till winter". It feels like AX is trolling me :x

Or something like that, well, there's more to come soon... :3

Edited by NeoStrayCat, 16 November 2012 - 12:07 AM.

"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found"

#6 Kain

Kain

Rice Cracker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

I so need to get him to sign a few of my One Piece items.  

DaiBlkSig2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users